You’ll find more than 50 options here if you are looking to find amusing and touching brother and sister quotes. These quotes are perfect for social media posts of adorable sibling images or for your own sibling.
These comments about siblings and sisters capture the special relationship you have with your brother or sister, who you just love to hate.
- READ ALSO:
- 45+ Happy Anniversary Quotes To Share With Your Partner
- 80 Toxic People Quotes To Help Cut-off From Negativities
- 21+ Best Savage Quotes For You
Heartwarming brother and sister quotes
- Your brother or sister may not solve your issues. But they will surely not let you face anything alone.
- We don’t always need someone to fix us. Just someone’s presence is enough. And when we have our siblings at our side, we already feel strong and supported.
- Our sibling bond is not eye to eye. Rather it is heart-to-heart.
- Your parents leave you too soon and your kids and spouse come along late, but your siblings know you when you are in your most inchoate form. – Jeffrey Kluger
- We didn’t even realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun. – Winnie the Pooh
- The best sibling you can have is a brother or sister who pushes you to 10X levels of success! – Grant Cardone
- Our parents made us brother and sister, but we chose to be best friends.
- There can be no better companion than a brother and no better friend than a sister.
- Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet. – Vietnamese Proverb
- We know one another’s faults, virtues, catastrophes, mortifications, triumphs, rivalries, desires, and how long we can each hang by our hands to a bar. We’ve been banded together under pack codes and tribal laws. – Rose Macaulay
- We shared parents, home, pets, celebrations, catastrophes, and secrets. And the threads of our experience became so interwoven that we are linked. I can never be utterly lonely, knowing you share the planet. – Pam Brown
- What brothers say to tease their sisters has nothing to do with what they really think of them. – Esther M. Friesner
- Siblings protect each other, are there for each other, and love each other. They fight, argue, and scream. But all of this is nothing but love.
- Sisters and brothers just happen, we don’t get to choose them, but they become one of our most cherished relationships. – Wes Adamson
- Our siblings. They resemble us just enough to make all their differences confusing and love no matter what we choose to make of this, we are cast in relation to them our whole lives long. – Susan Scarf Merrell
- Do you know what friendship is… It is to be brother and sister; two souls which touch without mingling, two fingers on one hand. – Victor Hugo
- A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self. – Marian Sandmaier
- To the outside world, we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other’s hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time. – Clara Ortega
- It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those trifling fights we used to have and then suddenly made up. The memories may fade away with the passing of time but the love we share will only grow.
- Sisters and brothers are the truest, purest forms of love, family and friendship, knowing when to hold you and when to challenge you, but always being a part of you
SEE: 50 Empowering Know Your Worth Quotes To Boost Your Confidence
Funny brother and sister quotes
- Brothers and sisters have a right to annoy each other. And they can do it even when they grow older.
- Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they will still be there. – Amy Li
- We all have competitive relationships with our siblings. – John Benjamin Hickey
- Sisters are like psychiatrists. They have no choice but to listen to your whining then turn around and rob you blind.
- Half the time when brothers wrestle, it’s just an excuse to hug each other. – James Patterson
- What strange creatures brothers are! ― Jane Austen
- Brother/sister for sale, anyone interested
- My brother/sister has the best sibling ever!
- My brother has the best sister in the world.
- Fairies are real. They’re called sisters.
- You and I are brother and sister forever. Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up. As soon as I finish laughing.
- Brothers are just born to bother sisters.
- Some relationships are like Tom and Jerry. They tease each other, knock down each other, and irritate each other, but can’t live without each other!
- Being related to me is the only gift you need.
- My sister is my best friend until she copies my hairstyle. Then, I’ll swear she’s adopted.
- Sisters never quite forgive each other for what happened when they were five – Pam Brown
- Older siblings will use you for their fun and entertainment but can break anyone’s head who troubles you
- I grew up with six brothers. That’s how I learned to dance; waiting for the bathroom – Bob Hope
- I smile because you’re my sister. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it.
- I don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers – Maya Angelou
RELATED: 50+ Best of Maya Angelou Quotes to Inspire You
Heartfelt Brother and Sister Quotes
- As you baby brother I will make believe with you, play dress up with you, let you be a princess, tell stories in the dark, and always be your friend. As your little sister, I will build forts with you, shoot hoops with you, let you teach me to skip rocks, tell stories in the dark, and always be your friend.
- We may look old and wish to the outside world, but to each other, we are still in junior school! – Charlotte Gray
- I can’t promise to solve all your problems, but I can promise you won’t have to face them alone.
- Who needs superheroes when you have a brother
- I didn’t know love until Mom and Dad showed me you.
- Like branches on a tree we grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one. Each of our lives will always be a special part of the other.
- First a brother, then a bother, now a friend.
- A good friend knows all of your best stories, a sibling has lived them with you.
- Siblings are like streetlights along the road. They don’t make the distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.
- Brother and sister, together as friends, ready to face whatever life sends. Joy and laughter or tears and strife, holding hands tightly as we dance through life. – Suzie Huitt
- Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk. – Susan Scarf Merrell
- Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other. – Carol Saline
- Brothers and sisters can provide the most encouragement and support when life’s trials get us down. Talk to them! – Catherine Pulsifer
- You grow with them. You fight with them, but you love them so much that you’d fight with others to protect them.
- In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips
CHECK OUT: 50+ Heartwarming Thinking of you Quotes for your Loved Ones
FAQs on Brother and Sister Quotes
What is a quote about brother and sister relationship?
The mildest, drowsiest sibling has been known to turn into a tiger if their sibling is in trouble
What is a good sibling quote?
My siblings are my best friends
Brothers are playmates in the beginning and best friends for life
How to describe brother and sister in one word?
Sibling at times. Pest most of the times
In Conclusion: Brother and Sister Quotes
These brother and sister quotes are perfect to tease, celebrate or basically annoy your siblings. Find one that is most suitable to describe your relationship with your sibling and feel free to use whenever you like.