So many fake friendships and haters everywhere, here are some famous fake love quotes and sayings to strengthen you.
When a good friendship gets sour or when you realize that you guys weren’t even friends in the first place, it’s always good to encourage yourself with some advice and quotes
It is good to know how best to handle a situation of fake love so that it doesn’t drown your emotions or leave you in bad condition.
We understand the emotional involvement in every friendship. Hence we have put together these powerful quotes on fake love.
After going through them, you’ll find out that you really should let go of people who do not deserve you and get the peace you need. Let’s read together.
70 Heartbroken Fake Love Quotes For Him and Her
Gird the loins of your mind because fake love ain’t easy stuff to handle. Sometimes you’ve got to take some verdicts, it may hurt for a while, but it’ll ease up with time.
Check out these betrayal fake love quotes for help
- It’s easy to fake a smile, but true love cannot be faked for a very long time.
- Fake love is an open expression of who a person is. It’s never about you.
- Stop falling for those who won’t raise you in the future. – Micheal Bassey Johnson
- No need to maintain a relationship where you give so much and get so little. If it’s too draining, then they are not the right kind of people
- When you realize fake love, don’t be too sad about it; it shows you’re growing.
- Sometimes it feels stood to have fallen in love, especially when you just realized he’s the wrong person
- Trading your future happiness for some fake pleasures you get out of a friend now is fake. You’re faking love.
- I don’t think that you can fake warmth. You can fake lust, jealousy, and anger; those are all quite easy. But actual, genuine warmth? I don’t think you can fake it. – Keira Knight
- Fake friends stab you in a place where it’s always difficult to recover
- Stop giving so much into something that’s already apart. You can’t gather spilt milk
- People who run to love expecting, with nothing to give, will fake love until they have nothing to give anymore
- If you’ve been cheated on, it’s fine, leave before you sustain countless injuries
- Don’t fall for pretty faces and a nice smile, fall for loyalty and a kind heart
- Many Humans are fake
- When fake friends act, don’t blame yourself, you didn’t do anything to make them that way.
- Loyalty, peace, and self-respect will matter in the long run. All those fancy will burn up in the heat of chaos.
- Before you run into the arms of anyone, make sure it’s for love’s sake and not all about what you can get.
- Words without action don’t prove love, and that’s how fake friends are
Deep Quotes about Fake Love
- Nobody changed. That’s how they’ve always been. Too bad you’re just realizing.
- Some people are friends with you because of what you can offer. Understand this and stay focused.
- It’s fine to realize that you’re being used, but allowing them to continue using you is negative.
- Real hate and fake love are almost the same things. Only real hate is better.
- It’s breaking to realize that some of the sweetest words you’ve heard are probably lies.
- It will never be over if it is real
- Love isn’t sweet or bitter. It all depends on who you are in love with
- Just because you’re always there for her doesn’t mean she’ll do the same for you.
- True love is never coerced. It comes up freely, willfully, and from the inside.
- Love isn’t fake, what is fake are the people around you who cloth their selfishness and hate with love
- Fake people are everywhere. Trust no one!
- There are some memories that neither let you live nor die.
- If you cannot understand the word loyalty by yourself, then do not invite someone to try it out with you.
- Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will come after you. – Kate
- Real love lets you soar. It doesn’t hold you back.
- To know who loves you, check out who stands beside you when you are in real trouble.
- Those who fake love and relationships are your greatest enemy. Watch out!
- Expectations bring heartbreak. Forget and forgive everyone, no one can love you the way you want
Good Quotes About Fake Love
- If they say at your back, then they are not worth your time, sympathy, or love
- No one ever gets tired of loving. But everyone gets tired of waiting, assuming, hearing lies, saying sorry, and hurting.
- Over and over again, fake love is a fresh wound never heals because there’s no reason for all the hate and hypocrisy.
- Division is a sign of growth, so don’t be scared to let go
- A girl doesn’t need anyone who doesn’t need her. – Marilyn Monroe
- You came into my life. I’ll let you in. Now, you walk away without shutting the door
- Sometimes we think we know everything about someone until we’re shocked we know nothing about them.
- Those who talk about how bad I am are fakers, and they’ll do the same to you who are listening.
- It pains to trust and lose everything to it in a blink. But move on. We shall
- I thought this wasn’t a mistake, but now I think it is worse than that.
- A lot of betrayals, lies, and backbiting. I ain’t born to live this way
- Thank goodness, fake friendships are not the end of the world. They are baleful experiences, but we can meet the sunshine every day again.
- People. Falling for each others’ pretensions, fakeness, and whatever various faces they can put on to wear. And then they call it love. What a fantasy. What blasphemy. Humanity bores me. C. Joybell C
- I know the two ends to love, the extreme pleasure and the extreme pain, all because of you
- To deal with fake friends, you need to be 100% real
- Sometimes it’s wiser to give up on the people who do not care about you
- Sometimes we never realize fake love because we’ve been genuine all along.
Sad but True Fake Love Quotes
- It’s all a mistake. You’ve learned. Move on, and thank God the relationship didn’t last long.
- It’s fine, but you can never trust your decisions in matters of love. Words or faces never know true love.
- What’s the whole point of being pretty on the outside when you’re so ugly on the inside? – Jess C Scott
- Fake-loving people don’t surprise me anymore. Loyal lovers don’t. – Steve Maraboli
- Every time you care, get prepared to get hurt.
- You said I love you. I said it too. The only difference is I didn’t lie to you. Kate
- No one forced you to love me, so why did you need to pretend? Your lies have left me heartbroken. Shami Paulin
- It’s better not to have nobody than someone who is half there or doesn’t want to be with you. James Porter
- People say that France has love in the air. I don’t believe them. It’s all rubbish. It is all fake and fake. Tom Cruise
- Some people are going to love you no matter what you do. And some people will never love you no matter what you do. Kate
- It is easier to handle blunt rejection than fake love
- Real love is not stupidity, but fake love makes it look that way
- An empty stomach and fake love teach the most life lessons
- Be honest or move
- All the lies and pain you put me through, I know now that your love was never true. Kate
FAQs On Fake Love Quotes
What do you say about fake love?
Expectations bring heartbreak. Forget and forgive everyone. No one can really love you the way you want
Is it real or fake love?
You can know if the love from your friend is real or fake by watching your actions and theirs. If you put in a lot and get nothing in return, it’s probably fake. If they are there only in good moments, it’s also fake.
What are some deep love quotes?
What’s the whole point of being pretty on the outside when you’re so ugly on the inside? -Jess C. Scott
Fake love is bitter to discover, but discover it you must; the earlier, the better. We’ve given you some quotes, telling you how to handle it and encouraging you. If you like, you can tell us your experience in the comments section. To get more articles like this, check out our site.