We’ll discuss the 9Mobile NIN link code and a lot more in this article. NIN registration for SIM cards is a mandatory task for every person. If you want to be a customer of any network company in Nigeria, you must link your sim to your NIN.
The NIN acts as your National Identification Number, confirming your identity in Nigeria. According to the Nigerian Communication Commission, every one of the SIM cards that have not been linked to a NIN number will be barred from March 2022.
Are you a customer of 9mobile, and are you looking for how to link your NIN to your SIM card? Then, this article is exactly for you.
If you have yet to link your 9mobile sim to your NIN registration, prepare your NIN and stand by. Get your SIM card arranged because we’ll take you through how to do it in simple steps. Go through the article below.
9Mobile NIN Link Code
You can Link your NIN to your 9mobile SIM card with a code in 2 ways. The first step is using the USSD code, which we will take you through. You will get an idea of how to do it below:
- Go to the dial pad on your mobile phone to link your NIN to 9mobile via the USSD code.
- Dial the USSD code *2008*# using your 9mobile SIM card
- You will get a message saying that your NIN has been linked successfully to your 9mobile SIM card
- Hurray! Your NIN line has been linked successfully to your 9mobile SIM card.
READ: How To Check Account Balance for First Bank Users
How to Link your NIN to your 9mobile via NIN Portal
To link your NIN to your 9mobile line via the NIN portal, go through the ways below:
- visit the official 9mobile NIN portal at https://9mobile.com.ng/NIN
- fill in your 11-digit mobile phone number
- Click on “Proceed”
- You will receive an OTP code to your link for validation. Fill in the OTP code in the provided area.
- Now fill in your NIN number in the space given.
- Hurray! You have effectively Uploaded your NIN to your 9mobile SIM card.
NIN code for 9mobile: Other Ways to Link NIN to 9mobile
You can also link your 9mobile line with your NIN by visiting the 9mobile office. See the steps below:
- Go to the closest 9mobile office
- Go along with your NIN number and 9mobile SIM pack,
- When you get to the office, inform the attendant of what you want to do
- A form will be handed to you to fill out. Fill out the form with the right information
- Input your NIN number and 9mobile phone number into the provided area, and make sure they are correct
- Once they confirm your details, your NIN will be linked to your 9mobile SIM card.
SEE: How to Borrow Airtime from 9mobile
NIN code for 9mobile: Check Your NIN for 9mobile SIM Card
You might have misplaced your NIN number and would like to get it back. That can be done easily by using your 9mobile SIM card. To do this, go through the steps given below:
- Go to the dial pad on your mobile phone
- Dial *346#
- choose “NIN Retrieval” from the choices shown on your screen.
- Select the number “1” to choose your option
- Be aware that these steps will charge you N20. It will be removed from your 9mobile phone network.
- After they might have removed the airtime, your NIN number will be shown on the screen of your phone.
SEE ALSO: MTN Beta Talk Code
How to Register for NIN
You can enroll for your NIN when you visit any NIMC Enrolment Centres or any telecommunication center of your choice (some network providers have been approved to register customers for NIN).
Here is a quick guide on how to do so:
- Here is a quick on how to register for your NIN:
- Finish up the NIMC Pre-registration online form. You can do this by making your way to the Pre-registration Portal, then downloading and printing the Pre-registration Slip.
- Submit your application to any NIMC Registration Centre closest to you.
- Issuance of your NIN.
SEE: How to check Airtel number
Licensed NIMC Enrollment Centres In Nigeria
Going by what the Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Isa Ali Ibrahim (Pantami), said. The Federal Government has permitted the licensing of 173 Agents and 30 State Governments/Public Sector Institutions to organize the registration. Click on the link to know your center: https://www.nimc.gov.ng/nimc-enrolment-centres/
FAQs for 9Mobile NIN Link Code
You can also link your NIN to your 9Mobile/Etisalat number by visiting the nearest 9Mobile outlet with your NIMC form (Or your NIN number) and your 9Mobile/Etisalat sim pack. Or *200*8# to link your NIN on 9mobie/Etisalat network.
To confirm and link your national identity number with your 9mobile or Etisalat sim for free use the USSD code.
Enter your 11-digit NIN number.
Enter details and send.
dial *917#. then buy any desired standard data plan. to share, dial *229*9*pin*data quota*recipient’s number*3# you can also dial *200# & follow the menu options.
9mobile offers a 1GB night-only data plan for 200 Naira, valid for 1 day from 12 am to 5 am. To subscribe, dial *229*3*11#.
To download your enrolment form online, go to www.nimc.gov.ng. Fill all forms in block letters and proceed to the nearest enrolment Centre for biometrics capturing to obtain the National Identification Number (NIN). Note: you can also pick up an enrolment form at NIMC’S ERC.
There it is! The various NIN code for 9mobile. With the direction in this article, you will have no issues finishing up your 9mobile NIN registration effectively. Please do not forget to get all your 9mobile SIM cards linked to your NIN to avoid being blocked by the Nigerian Communication Commission.
Also, remember that there are no restrictions on how many SIM cards you can link to your NIN. So, if you are in possession of more than one SIM card, simply go through the guidelines above to link them to your NIN.