Fidelity Bank is one of the leading banks in Nigeria, known for its innovative and customer-centric approach to banking. In line with this commitment to delivering exceptional services, the bank has introduced a unique USSD code that enables its customers to carry out various banking transactions conveniently from their mobile phones.
This article will explore the Fidelity Bank code and how it has revolutionized banking in Nigeria. We will also highlight the features and benefits of the code, as well as the steps involved in using it for different transactions. Whether you are a Fidelity Bank customer or simply curious about the latest banking technologies, this article is a must-read.
SEE: How To Activate the Zenith Bank USSD Code
Usage of Fidelity Bank Code
The Fidelity Bank code, also known as Fidelity Instant Banking, is a USSD code that allows Fidelity Bank customers to carry out various banking transactions on their mobile phones. This service is available to all Fidelity Bank account holders, regardless of their account type.
To use the Fidelity Bank code, customers simply need to dial *770# on their mobile phones and follow the prompts that appear on the screen. With this code, customers can carry out a wide range of transactions, including:
- Funds Transfer: Customers can transfer money from their Fidelity Bank account to other Fidelity Bank accounts or accounts in other banks.
- Airtime Purchase: Customers can buy airtime for themselves or others on any network.
- Bill Payment: Customers can pay for various bills, such as electricity bills, cable TV bills, and internet subscription bills.
- Account Balance Enquiry: Customers can check their account balance on the go.
- Mini-Statement: Customers can get a mini-statement of their account transactions.
One of the key benefits of the Fidelity Bank code is that it is available 24/7, meaning customers can carry out transactions at any time of the day or night without visiting a bank branch. Additionally, the service is fast, convenient, and secure, as customers are required to input their PIN to authorize transactions.
In summary, the Fidelity Bank code is a game-changer in the Nigerian banking industry, as it has made banking transactions more accessible and convenient for customers.
SEE: Union Bank Transfer Code: How To Activate the USSD code
Fidelity Bank USSD Code
A list of all the fidelity bank USSD codes for different transactions with good examples for each
Sure, here is a list of all the Fidelity Bank USSD codes for different transactions with examples:
*770#: The general Fidelity Bank code allows customers to access a range of banking services. Customers can dial *770# and follow the prompts to perform transactions such as:
To transfer money to another Fidelity Bank account, dial 770Account NumberAmount#. For example, 77012345678905000# to transfer N5,000 to account number 1234567890.
To buy airtime for yourself or others, dial 770Amount#. For example, 7701000# to buy N1,000 airtime.
To pay bills, dial 770CodeCustomer Reference NumberAmount#. For example, 7701234567890*1000# to pay N1,000 electricity bill with a customer reference number 1234567890.
Account Balance Enquiry
To check your account balance, dial 7700#.
- 7708#: This code is used for instant loans. Customers can dial 7708# and follow the prompts to apply for a loan. If approved, the loan amount will be disbursed to the customer’s account within a few minutes.
- 77002#: This code is used for Fidelity Bank cardless withdrawal. Customers can dial 77002*Amount# and follow the prompts to generate a withdrawal code that can be used to withdraw cash from an ATM without a debit card.
- 770500#: This code is used for Fidelity Bank Paycode. Customers can dial 770500*Amount# and follow the prompts to generate a Paycode that can be used to pay for goods and services at participating merchants.
- 770911#: This code is used for Fidelity Bank Fraud Alert. Customers can dial 770911# and follow the prompts to report suspicious activity on their accounts.
These are the main Fidelity Bank USSD codes for different transactions. Customers can dial the appropriate code for the transaction they want to perform and follow the prompts to complete the transaction.
Fidelity Bank Code to Stop Fraudulent Acts
To stop fraudulent acts on your Fidelity Bank account, you can use the Fidelity Bank Fraud Alert code by dialling 770911# and following the prompts. Here is an example of how to use the code:
- Dial 770911# from the phone number linked to your Fidelity Bank account.
- Select “1” to activate the service.
- Enter your account number.
- Enter your Fidelity Bank ATM card number.
- Enter your ATM PIN.
- Confirm the Information Provided.
Once the information is confirmed, the Fraud Alert service will be activated on your account. This service is designed to help customers detect and stop fraudulent activities on their accounts by sending them alerts via SMS and email whenever there is a suspicious transaction on their account.
If you receive a Fraud Alert notification and suspect that the transaction is fraudulent, you can reply to the message with the word “STOP” to block the transaction. You can also contact Fidelity Bank customer care for assistance.
Code to Check Account Balance
To check your Fidelity Bank account balance, use the Fidelity Bank USSD code by dialling 7700# and following the prompts. Here is an example of how to use the code:
- Dial 7700# from the phone number linked to your Fidelity Bank account.
- Enter your Fidelity Bank account number.
- Enter your Fidelity Bank USSD code PIN.
- Confirm the information provided.
Once the information is confirmed, your account balance will be displayed on the screen. It is important to note that there may be a small charge for using the USSD code to check your account balance, which will be deducted from your account balance.
About the Bank
Fidelity Bank is a commercial bank in Nigeria that provides a wide range of banking services to individuals, small and medium-sized enterprises, and large corporations. The bank was established in 1988 and has become one of the leading banks in Nigeria, with a network of over 250 branches and offices across the country.
Fidelity Bank is committed to providing its customers with innovative banking solutions tailored to meet their needs. The bank’s products and services include savings and current accounts, loans and overdrafts, credit cards, mobile and internet banking, and other value-added services.
The bank has won several awards for its excellence in banking, including the Best Digital Bank in Nigeria award by World Finance Magazine in 2020, the Bank of the Year award by Leadership Newspaper in 2019, and the Best SME Bank in Africa award by Global Finance Magazine in 2018.
Fidelity Bank is also committed to corporate social responsibility and has implemented several initiatives to support communities and promote sustainable development. These initiatives include the Fidelity Youth Empowerment Academy, the Fidelity GreenMall, and the Fidelity Helping Hands Programme.
Fidelity Bank’s USSD code is a convenient and efficient way for customers to access banking services on their mobile phones. By dialling *770# and following the prompts, customers can check their account balances, transfer funds, pay bills, and perform other transactions quickly and securely.
FAQs for Fidelity Bank Code
What is Fidelity Bank new code?
With *770# Instant Banking, you can forget all that. Paying your bills is now so easy and convenient.
How do I use my USSD code fidelity?
For example, dial *770*8*10000# using your phone, then follow the on-screen prompts. Create a one-time PIN (OTP), then enter your PIN to get a Paycode directly from your Fidelity account to withdraw cash. At the ATM, enter your Paycode, PIN, and Amount to get your cash, Voila!
What is http Fidelity Bank code?
Bank on the go without barriers from the comfort of your home. Pay bills, Buy airtime, Transfer funds & more. Just dial *770# Instant Banking.
How do I get my Fidelity Bank transfer code?
If you forgot your Fidelity bank USSD 4-digit PIN or need to change it, reset it by dialling the code *770*00# on your registered phone (Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile.).
What is the swift code for Fidelity Bank?
A SWIFT code — sometimes called a SWIFT number — is a standard format for Business Identifier Codes (BIC).