If you are a Glo customer and you are finding it difficult or tasking how to check your Glo account balance, this article is for you. You might also be finding it difficult to recharge your Glo line because you just joined the network and you don’t know how to.
This article is exactly what you need to take you through.
We will be giving you all you need to know about Glo recharge and also how to check your Glo account balance without any charge in a few seconds. The information in this article is enough for you to find your way around how to do certain stuff on your Glo line.
Related: How To Link Your NIN To Your MTN Sim
How to check Glo balance
How do you go about everything? It is as simple as you can imagine. All you have to do is to remember the code to check Glo account balance and do this as regularly as you need.
Below we will give you a full guide on how to check Glo account balance and a lot more:
You need to be connected to the Glo network with your phone. So. make sure you have your sim on the phone because you will be doing everything on the sim.
Type in the USSD code to check Glo account balance, which is *124# – and your phone will show you how much balance you have on your Glo SIM account. It will only take you very few seconds for all this to go down.
Note: You can easily check your Glo account balance at any time of the day and night. The network company ensures that this service is available to all its customers from Nigeria and other African countries 24/7.
- How to check MTN Data Balance: A Step by Step Guide
- MTN Night Plan Code and Subscriptions 2023
- How To Migrate To MTN Yafun Yafun
How to Check Glo Account Balance with Glo Mobile App
This method needs you to own a smartphone. It doesn’t matter if it is an android or IOS. All you need is an active data subscription, meaning you must have an active data balance and a smartphone before using this service to check your Glo account balance. Below is how to go about using this method:
- Turn on your mobile data on your smartphone
- Go to the Google Play store or the Apple store on your phone and search for “Glo Mobile App.”
- Install the app on your phone and open it.
- The next thing to do is to input your Glo phone number to activate or connect the app on your phone
- The app will see your data, and voila Your balance should be displayed on your Glo Mobile App Dashboard.
SEE THIS: How to Check 9Mobile Data Balance
How to Recharge Glo Account
The Glo recharge card, as it is popularly called, contains a 15-digit token for you to input alongside the ussd code, to top up your balance. The recharge card token is all you need to top up your Glo line easily. If you have already gotten your recharge card, follow the steps below:
- The first step is to open your dial pad.
- Input the ussd code *124*Recharge card pin#
- The next thing to do is to click “Send” and choose the Glo sim card on your phone to begin the recharge process.
- A notification will come in conveying that your recharge was successful, and sms will also follow the suite
How to recharge your Glo line from your Bank Account
To use this method, it is very important to have a bank account and a Glo sim card. It does not matter if the sim is linked with the bank account or not. You can still recharge your line either way.
- Input the USSD code *805# on your phone.
- What you need to do next is to choose your bank of choice from available banks linked with your phone number by responding with “1”, “2”, “3”, etc.
- Enter the amount of airtime you want to top-up on your Glo line and click
- “Send” to carry out the top-up process
Here are some useful tips on How to Glo account balance
Here are some of the primary very things you should remember when you want to check your Glo account balance:
- First, the *124# number is completely free to use in Nigeria. Glo will not charge you a dime when you use the code.
- Moreover, this is the only code you can use when you are away in a foreign country. This is because it works for all moving Nigerians (additional charges could be applied).
- Secondly, you have to dial *124# and not mistake it for other numbers.
- Finally, users who use their balance and bonuses (depending on the tariff you subscribe to) can check the main balance by dialling *124*1# and bonus balance by calling #122#.
The mobile company Globacom Limited has been a popular company not only in Nigeria but also outside the country since 2003. People who travel abroad mostly recharge their Glo account balance with more money to enjoy international calls and messaging with their family and friends living here in Nigeria.
Also, You can have your own Glo SIM in several African countries other than Nigeria. The list of countries where Glo works include Ghana and the Benin Republic, to name a few. The company is always coming up with new things and advancing its services.
If you are a Glo subscriber in Nigeria, you will be in tune with how easy and fast it is to see your Glo balance on the go. All you need is the USSD code that will give you directions on how to check your Glo account balance and also do a lot more.
Here Are Other Useful Glo USSD codes:
|All Glo USSD Code||Function|
|*805#||Glo Simple Recharge|
|*127*[USSD_Plan_Number]*[friend’s number]#||Glo data gifting|
|*127*01*[friend’s number]#||Glo data sharing|
|*135*8#||Check Glo number|
|*230#||Subscribe to Glo YAKATA|
|*777#||Check Glo data balance|
|*321#||Borrow data and call credit on your Glo|
|*777#||Buy Glo data|
|*100*9*2#||Migrate to Friends & Family Glo list|
|*101*1*Mobile No#||Add 10 frequently called Family and Friends’ numbers|
|*127*0#||Check Glo data balance|
Now you have been able to assimilate how to check the Glo account balance by using just the USSD code. It works on all SIM cards that belong to this big network mobile operator in Nigeria.
SEE ALSO: 9Mobile NIN Link Code
FAQs for How to Check Glo Account Balance
To check your Glo airtime balance, simply dial #124# and send it on your phone. A message will be displayed on your screen asking you to press 1.
You can check your balance by logging in online or on a mobile app, calling the number on the back of the card or checking your paper statement. It’s important to know your balance to avoid hitting credit limits and prevent overspending.
How to check Airtime Balance on Glo via SMS? Dial #124# on your mobile phone to check Glo airtime balance. You will then get a pop-up message on the screen which will display the balance.
Dial the USSD code here >>. *135*8# using your Glo line. Your 11-digit Glo number will be displayed on the screen.
5X offer can be enjoyed on any Glo prepaid plan so long as the customer recharges with special code *555*rechargePIN# for physical recharges. However, any unused bonus balance from previous recharges will be lost upon migration.