- A TikTok user shared her story of plans to be an Olympian only to end up a disabled CEO.
- She shared in a video, pictures of herself performing gymnastics.
- Netizens praised her for her upbeat attitude.
A Tik tok video of a lady who planned to be an olympian but ended up being a disabled CEO sprung up on social media.
The lady whose plan was to be an olympian was met with an unfortunate circumstance that confined her but with her perseverance, she still went on to become successful.
Her story is one that says there is ability in disability and she story encouraged a lot of people
Taylor LN, the CEO of the Cup of Tea cafe went ahead to motivate others that life is a journey with so many twist and turns, but keep on striving and you’ll be glad you did.
The video had a lot of reactions as some were motivated by her success story from Olympian to disabled CEO.
Olympian to disabled CEO
@M: “Inspirational: “Gymnastics is a tough sport and nor fair. Keep the good work!
@Emmy: “your smile is so infectious.”
@Dani & Eevee: “Would love to hear how you started your business and challenges you have faced in running it.”
@Tyler Evan: “Are you kidding me? Your cafe is a 25 minutes walk from my place. Excited to come try.”
@Nana: “You’re so beautiful and this is inspiring.”
- Disabled man narrates being taken advantage of by wife, causes stir on Twitter
- Ghana traders light candles, display placards in honor of Mohbad (VIDEO)
- R.I.P to being kid-free: Mom-to-be has funeral-themed pregnancy shoot
Pretty lady dumps rich boyfriend, marries disabled man
Meanwhile, a beautiful lady with a big heart quit her relationship with a wealthy man only to walk down the aisle with a disabled man.
The lady identified as Poly Mukami shared that when she met her current husband, John Masharia, it was love at first sight.
She shared in an interview with Afrimax that she did not regret her decision to marry a man without arms.