- A famous chef in Nigeria recently showed off a variety of dishes at her restaurant, claiming they were worth N3.2 million.
- She mentioned that her menu included tasty dishes like jollof rice and egusi soup with a variety of meats.
- Many Nigerians were skeptical about the N3.2 million price tag for the food, and they expressed their doubts in the comments section. They found it difficult to believe that such a large sum could be spent on food alone.
A chef from Nigeria stirred up a buzz when she celebrated her birthday by showcasing a feast worth more than N3 million.
This talented chef, known as @hotmbycheft, proudly displayed her extravagant birthday spread, which she and her team prepared together.
On the table, you could find a delicious assortment of dishes, including fried rice, jollof rice, chicken stew, and egusi soup. They even had Edikaikong soup to savor!
Lady’s culinary creations worth N3.2m stir up buzz with Edikaikong and Fried rice!
Lots of Nigerians were taken aback by the idea that these food platters could be valued at millions of naira, while others thought they were a steal.
Watch Video Here:
- ‘The way he proudly says my wife is so sweet’ – Davido eulogizes Chioma’s culinary skills
- Fisherman butchers “shark” caught in Bayelsa community
- Oyinbo man tracks down yahoo boy who scammed him of $200 in Owerri
Meanwhile, traditional recipes are like magical books that are full of these untold stories; they are like the food that recounts the story of our society.
Have you ever wondered about the intriguing tales that go along with the delicious Nigerian food? Prepare to discover a world of scrumptious treasures that include much more than simply exquisite flavors’.
These culinary marvels, which embody the dynamic civilizations and their delectable culinary traditions, have been handed down through the decades.