- A Nigerian man who sold their company for lots of money and moved their family to Canada, later felt really sorry about it.
- After feeling homesick for Canada, he decided to go back there for a little while. But then, they went to Nigeria to work on new businesses.
- They decided to return to Canada when things got tough, but everything had transformed so much in other places by then.
A family man in Lagos sold his supermarket for N40 million to move to Canada with his wife and kids.
But after reaching Canada, he felt homesick and decided to return to Nigeria while his family stayed in Canada.
Even though he was back in Nigeria, he continued sending money to support his family from a small business.
- Nigerian man tries to end relationship with girlfriend, gets his brain reset
- I had wanted to bleach my skin – Actress, Linda Osifo
- Ghanaian engineer builds impressive automobiles with scrap materials
Nigerian man sells his store for N40 million, faces tough times in Canada after moving family
Over the years, his wife thrived in Canada, pursuing her education and enjoying better opportunities.
However, when things got tough for him in Nigeria, he decided to join his family abroad for the second time.
Life became challenging as his wife, who had become financially independent, started complaining about their expenses eating into her income.
Additionally, the man struggled to find a good job abroad. Frustrated and no longer tolerating disrespect from his wife and children, he sought advice from a colleague who believed he had made a wrong move.
Watch Video Here:
Fuel don turn surprise package – Nigerian man surprises okada man with fuel, man blushes
Meanwhile, on social media, a young Nigerian man was praised as he surprised an okada man with fuel.
A touching TikTok video of the young person giving fuel was filmed and has since gone popular online.
In the video, the young man, @iam3pu_a, approached the bike man as soon as he arrived at his station and fell to his knees.