This article contains detailed information about Samsung A30 price in Nigeria.
If you want a prestigious smartphone in every sense of the word that might meet your expectations, one of the companies you should consider is Samsung and their prestigious and durable Samsung A30
Although arguable, Samsung devices are the finest choice due to their svelte design and excellent display.
The brand has a tonne of options that everyone should be aware of. Its makers acknowledged that they had switched out their well-liked J Series for the A series at the beginning of 2019.
That was one of the critical causes of the recent market oversaturation with several A-Series variations and models.
The Samsung Galaxy A30 is a mid-range smartphone in the 2019 A Series lineup.
If you believe the Galaxy A20 is inadequate for your demands, the Samsung A30 provides you with other possibilities.
Better cameras, a more potent processor, and a more upscale display are all features of the Galaxy A30.
This article describes why the Galaxy A30, one of the most well-known models in the A series, is mong the best in its class.
We will talk about the Samsung Galaxy A30’s main features, reviews, and Samsung Galaxy A30’s price in Nigeria in this article. Let’s get started.
Price of Samsung Galaxy A30 in Nigeria 2023
The price of the Samsung Galaxy A30 in the current market ranges from ₦90,000 to ₦120,000. A fairly used Samsung Galaxy A30 in Nigeria would go for around ₦50,000 — ₦70,000.
The Galaxy A30 is currently at retail shops/outlets in Nigeria, including Abuja, and comes with a full warranty depending on the retailer’s discretion.
The fluctuation in currency exchange rates is a significant factor in price variation. Additionally, elements like the time and location of the transaction have an impact on the final pricing the smartphone sells for.
RELATED: Samsung Galaxy S8 Price in Nigeria
Samsung Galaxy A30 Specifications
Structure and Style
In the market for mid-range smartphones, Samsung has had unparalleled success in design.
The affordable Galaxy A20 smartphone and the Samsung Galaxy A30 share a similar look and build. The design is made of polycarbonate and has a glass finish.
The Galaxy A30 should always be protected with a phone case and a screen protector. Like several other A Series smartphones, it is brittle and susceptible to scratches.
The fingerprint sensor is conveniently positioned in the center, and the rear camera module is on the top left.
Whenever it comes to smartphone designs, Samsung never disappoints, and they have outdone themselves with the Galaxy A30.
The smartphone has a beautiful body and a sleek design, making it relatively easy to handle and slip into a pocket.
- How Much Is iPhone 11
- Euro 2024: Qualifying Draw Conducted In Frankfurt Today.
- How Much is the iPhone XR in Nigeria
- iPhone 14 Full Phone Specifications and Price
- Samsung Galaxy S9 in Nigeria
The 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display on the Samsung Galaxy A30 has a screen-to-body ratio of around 84.9 percent and a resolution of 180 x 2340 pixels.
The smartphone stands out from other devices in its class because of its AMOLED display.
This may be an advantage the Galaxy A30 offers compared to other A Series smartphones introduced around the same time. Gaming is possible because of the gorgeous screen resolution.
Additionally, the smartphone scores highly in the mid-range category due to its brightness and screen sharpness.
Like the Galaxy A10 and A20, the Samsung Galaxy A30 is plastic-made. Red, black, and blue are available as color choices.
It has a front cover made of Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and an infinity-U display. The back of the device houses the fingerprint sensor.
The stunning 6.4-inch Super AMOLED infinity-U display on the Samsung Galaxy A30 has a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels.
Its slim build and 19.5:9 aspect ratio provide a compact form that is easy to hold.
Processing power and operating system
The Samsung Galaxy A30, like the majority of other mobile phones in the A Series class, comes equipped with the brand-new One UI software from the firm. This allows all users, irrespective of hand size, to use the device with just one hand.
Additionally, the smartphone has an Exynos 7884 processor, 3 GB or 4 GB of RAM, and 32 GB or 64 GB of internal memory that can be expandable up to 1 TB with a dedicated microSD card slot, based on the model you choose.
The chipset has a multi-cluster architecture with dual and hexa-core processors with corresponding clock speeds of 1.8GHz and 1.6GHz.
Samsung’s One UI is installed on top of Android 9.0 Pie, which comes preinstalled on the Galaxy A30.
SEE: List of Samsung Phones and Prices
A 16 MP primary sensor and a secondary 5 MP ultra-wide-angle lens make up the dual camera system on the Samsung Galaxy A30. The only drawback is that the HDR mode cannot change on the main interface.
It can only change via the settings features. Additionally, the picture is not as brilliant, particularly in dim lighting.
Moreover, various camera settings are accessible, including Pro, Photo, Video, and Live Focus.
The primary and ultra-wide angle lenses can change when toggled, and their selection is available from the bottom bar.
While the photography qualities are excellent, particularly considering the dual 13 MP and 5 MP secondary cameras, they struggle in low light.
The Samsung Galaxy A30 supports Nano-SIM and single and multiple SIM configurations. The phone is 4G LTE compatible. The phone works with LTE on MTN, Airtel, and 9Mobile in Nigeria.
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type C (USB 2.0), and a 3.5mm audio connector are all features of the Galaxy Phone.
RELATED: Samsung Galaxy S9 in Nigeria
The Galaxy A30 has a typical 4000 mAh battery. The Samsung Galaxy A30 is a pretty smartphone with a battery life that lasts a very long time and excellent overall performance under both light and heavy activity.
The smartphone is a standard device that is a less expensive alternative to larger phones in the series that offers fast charging, even though you wouldn’t consider it good in every aspect.
Additional features of the Samsung A30
The Android Pie-powered dual-SIM (Nano) Samsung Galaxy A30s has a 6.4-inch HD+ (720×1560 pixels) Infinity-V Super AMOLED display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio and a water drop notch.
The phone sports an octa-core Exynos 7904 SoC and 4GB of RAM. The smartphone has a triple back camera configuration with a 25-megapixel primary sensor and an f/1.7 lens, an 8-megapixel secondary sensor and an ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 5-megapixel depth sensor.
The Samsung Galaxy A30s has a 16-megapixel selfie camera sensor with an f/2.0 lens in a water drop-shaped display notch.
The Samsung Galaxy A30s offers 64GB and 128GB storage capacities, which can increase with microSD cards (up to 512GB).
The phone has a USB Type-C port, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS, NFC, and 4G VoLTE for connectivity. There’s also a thing that is on display.
- Samsung Galaxy S9 in Nigeria
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Price in Nigeria
- How Much is the iPhone XR in Nigeria
- Slot Nigeria Gadgets and Phone Prices 2022
Samsung Galaxy A30 Review
- From the entry-level A10 to the top-of-the-line A80, the new Samsung Galaxy A series has shown to be a fantastic selection of offerings. Many of them have already been reviewed, but there are still a considerable number of them to go through. The Galaxy A30 is now in the spotlight; it’s an intriguing fusion of the A40’s internals and the A50’s display.
- They share a few features of the Galaxy A (2019) smartphones, and the A30 is no exception. It has a glassy body, a Super AMOLED screen, and a multi-camera configuration on the rear, encompassing an ultra-wide-angle camera. But this particular phone is a bit peculiar.
- The Galaxy A30 doesn’t fit into the ranks very well because it is more costly than the A40 model, but we assume that Samsung had this plan to group those devices according to the price at some time. It makes sense that way, too, given that the Galaxy A30 has a bigger AMOLED and a more robust battery than the A40.
- The 6.4″ Infinity-U AMOLED screen on the Galaxy A30 ranks among the best in the mid-range category. It also has a dual camera on the back, a speedy enough Exynos CPU, a sizable 4,000 mAh battery, and Samsung’s newest One UI on top of Pie OS.
- The Galaxy A series’ main selling point used to be water resistant, but that is no longer the case. There is a silver lining in that none of the newest A phones lose any slots or jacks, even though none of them have ingress protection.
- A USB-C cable, a set of somewhat flimsy-looking headphones with a microphone, and a charger are all included in the Galaxy A30 retail box, as is customary. The A30 allows 15W fast charging, namely Samsung’s Adaptive Fast Charging, and each A30 comes with the accompanying charger.
- The Galaxy A30 has a screen protector installed at the factory. Even though it’s fragile and simple to peel off, we still find it helpful and like it.
The Samsung A30 was introduced in 2019. However, its outstanding features still make it one of the best phones a user can purchase for its price, especially. It is economically friendly if we consider the current economic situation in the country.
For more phone accessory articles, brands prices, specifications, etc. visit Battabox.com