A world of opportunities awaits when you study in Canada. This is an appeal to register for fully funded scholarships in Canada in 2023.
This call is for applicants waiting to apply for Canadian university scholarships like Master, Ph.D., and diploma scholarships. The online registration process has to complete.
As an international student, you can register to study in Canada and also work part-time during your studies or after you might have graduated.
You can apply for various jobs, such as farm workers, fruit pickers, IT jobs in Canada, or visa-sponsored jobs by Canadian companies.
Canada is a very good destination to study because you get world-class experience from high-class universities in Canada.
In fact, Canada ranks amongst the top countries in the world regarding quality of life. You can get started on the application today if prepared for the adventure of a lifetime.
- UK Scholarships For Nigerian Students
- How To Get Scholarships In The UAE (Dubai)
- Toyin Abraham Wins International Award, Gets Congratulation Messages
- How to Apply for the DAAD Scholarship Program 2022-2023 In Germany (Fully-Funded)
Why You Should Apply for Scholarships in Canada
The Canadian government in collaboration with Canadian universities, has publicized thousands of fully sponsored scholarships in Canada for 2023/2024.
As a student seeking a better life for yourself, learning in Canada will change your life for the better and brighten your future.
A total of 530,540 international students came on board in 2021. We will be dishing out details of the scholarships in Canada for international students in 2023.
Rest, you must endeavor to go through the details carefully. Below is the list of fully sponsored scholarships in Canada 2023/ 2024.
SEE ALSO: Pusan National University Scholarships in South Korea 2022/2023
List of Scholarships in Canada 2023
- Montreal university scholarships 2023
- University of Manitoba Scholarships 2023
- University of Alberta Scholarships 2023
- McCall MacBain Scholarships 2023
- Waterloo university scholarship 2023
- Laval University Scholarships 2023
READ ALSO: The Albukhary International University Scholarship
1. Montreal University Scholarships
Montreal University is rated number 4 in Canada and 73rd across the globe. If you are interested in studying for your Ph.D., Master’s, or Bachelor’s Degree.
The university accepts applications in those categories. This scholarship offers mouth-watering benefits financially throughout your study, and they are:
- Stipends will be given to help you live comfortably
- professional care and psychological assistance
- All additional costs will be paid fully
You must have met the following requirement before you can be considered for the Montreal University scholarship.
The requirements are; you must be listed full-time during your study years, have a student visa, and not be a citizen or resident of Canada.
The chances of being accepted are between 40 to 50 percent, as the university uses a robust selection process, which makes them selective.
To increase your chances of admission, you must have a firm grasp of the English language.
You must have completed your IELTS successfully, with a minimum score of 6.5. The deadline for the application is the 23rd of September, 2023.
To register your interest, apply here
RELATED: Canadian Scholarships for Nigerian Students
2. University of Manitoba Scholarship
The University of Manitoba, every year, invests a sum of about $2 million in its graduate student finance programs.
These scholarships are presented to doctoral students and graduates. These benefits will be granted to candidates throughout their study years:
- Coverage of sickness and health
- Housing is zero fee
- Traveling cost
- Tuition will be covered fully or partly by the university
READ ALSO: Scholarships for Nigerian Students to Study Abroad
Full-time students will be given scholarships on the grounds of their major courses.
IELTS might not be needed if you attend an English language school, so you will tender your English competence language certificate.
A cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2.7 on a scale of 4 is required. Students from any country can apply for this scholarship.
To increase your chances of acceptance, you must make sure your application is before the 1st of December 2022.
Submission of the application before the due date makes you eligible for the scholarship.
If you would like to submit an application, do so here
SEE ALSO: Commonwealth Scholarships – All You Need to Know
3. University of Alberta
All Eligible candidates that want to further their education abroad are eligible for this scholarship.
Selection for these scholarships is accepted by individuals around the globe who want to study for doctoral degree courses, master’s, and Bachelor’s degrees.
READ ALSO: Turkey Scholarship
Deserving candidates will get sources of funds from the government of Canada and Alberta. They sponsor the prizes given to candidates that deserve it, the awards, and the scholarship.
There is automatic consideration for graduates and undergraduates entering for the scholarships. IELTS is no longer a criterion, as English proficiency was removed by Alberta University.
- Late registration will not be considered
- A transcript from your school is needed
- Your course of study also influences the criteria
- influenced by the criteria
- The deadline for these scholarships is December 15, 2022.
Apply here to confirm eligibility.
RELATED: NNPC/Total Scholarship
4. McCall MacBain Scholarships
McCall University in Canada offers a fully funded scholarship. They offer post-doctoral, master’s, and specialized degree courses.
Candidates are now being accepted for the 2023 McCall MacBain scholarships at McGill University. Applications have begun now and can be submitted online for the scholarship.
Benefits of the Scholarship
- Candidates will enjoy some of these benefits:
- Allowance of $2,000 CAD monthly for living
- The scholarship pays for all expenses and courses
- There are grants for relocating to Montreal
RELATED: IVC Scholarship – All You Need to Know
- Candidates must meet the necessary language and academic standards
- By August 2023, you must have a bachelor’s degree or a comparable degree recognized by the academic level.
To qualify for the scholarship, apply here
SEE ALSO: NNPC Scholarships: What You Must Know
5. Waterloo University Scholarship
This scholarship is available for study at the master’s, undergraduate, and doctoral levels.
It is a Canadian high commission scholarship from the public research university In Canada which is called Waterloo. It is given out by waterloo university automatically.
SEE ALSO: Swedish institute scholarship
- This is a fully funded scholarship
- It covers the cost of tuition
- It covers Travel expenses
- your health and medical bills are covered
- Foreign students paying international tuition fees must have a valid study permit for Canada
- Applicants must meet the standards for the program in other to aid academic progress
The deadline for the application is the 15th of November, 2022. Apply here
READ ALSO: Shell Scholarships For Nigerian Students
6. Laval University Scholarships
Laval University issues degree programs in different subjects and degree levels, and you do not need IELTS if alternative test scores for IELTS are available.
Foreign students can also apply for the Laval University scholarships funded by the Canadian high commission scholarships for the class of 2023. Apply here to qualify for the scholarship.
- Top 10 NGO Scholarships in Nigeria
- University of Glasgow Scholarships
- Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada
That will be all for the fully funded scholarships in Canada for 2023/2024. For additional information about the scholarships, you can visit the universities’ website for more information about the scholarships.
Visit Battabox.com for more interesting articles
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are there scholarships available for international students to study in Canada?
Yes, there are scholarships specifically designed for international students who wish to study in Canada.
How can I find scholarships for international students in Canada?
You can find scholarships through various sources, including Canadian universities’ websites, government scholarship programs, private organizations, and scholarship searches on the internet.
Are there scholarships that cover full tuition fees in Canada?
Yes, some scholarships in Canada cover full tuition fees, while others may partially cover tuition or provide financial assistance for living expenses.
Can I apply for multiple scholarships in Canada?
Yes, you can apply for multiple scholarships as long as you meet the eligibility criteria for each one. It is important to carefully read and follow the application instructions for each scholarship.
What is the application process for scholarships in Canada?
The application process varies for each scholarship. Generally, you will need to complete an application form, provide supporting documents, such as academic transcripts and letters of recommendation, and write a personal statement or essay.