Of course, you need love messages to make her smile. It doesn’t matter whether she is your crush, girlfriend or wife. Or maybe you both are in that place where she asks, “what are we?” and you reply, “we are pencils in the hands of the creator.
Whichever one it is, you surely feel incredible when you see or think of her, which leads to you smiling dumbly like this…
So, as said above, you need sweet love messages to make her smile and blush crazily. These things will melt her heart and show her how much you care.
Fret not, though, because you have come to the right place. And don’t mind those people claiming that I falsified my love doctor certificate; they are from the association of single people.
What was that? Am I really a love doctor? Well, why don’t we get started, and when we’re done, you can decide for yourself?
Love Messages to Make Her Smile
Give her a compliment that is not about her looks
Anybody can compliment someone about their looks. All you need to do is walk down the road, especially if you’re a girl with even the most basic attraction level, and you’ll start hearing “Eiss! Fine girl! Sisi!”
And if you’re light-skinned, that’s just icing on the cake. And while I feel we need to address the prevalent issue of light-skinned girls being automatically seen as more attractive, that’s a topic for another day.
Anyways, as we were saying, looks-based compliments are easy to dish out. However, it takes an advanced mind to look for other complementary qualities.
I’m not saying that you shouldn’t compliment her looks, especially if they are genuine. However, if you really want to send love messages to make her smile and build a connection, try complimenting something else.
For example, think about what makes her special to you, that attractive quality that helped plant her in your heart in the first place. Tell her what you appreciate about her energy, personality, or mind.
Here are some examples:
- “I really love the way you think. Please tell me you write all these incredible ideas down.”
- “Ugh, I’ll admit it–you’re funnier than me. ?”
- “You have this gift of making other people feel really happy. It’s kind of inspiring.”
- “You’re really beautiful, but I think it was your spirit that drew me in most.”
The latter is, in fact, one of the most effective love messages to make her smile because you’ve managed to compliment her on both her looks and her spirit. External and internal beauty. Killing two birds with one stone. Even if she doesn’t fall in love with you right there, you’re almost there.
Send her a good morning or good night text
Tell her you’re looking forward to seeing her if it’s the morning, or just tell her you’re sending good vibes for the day. If you’re going to bed, tell her she’s on your mind.
If you two are in a relationship or know she likes you, you can even say you hope she’ll show up in your dreams. It might sound cheesy, but she’ll know she’s special if she’s your first and last thought every day.
- “Hey! Good morning. I can’t wait to see you later.”
- “I hope your day is as amazing as you are.”
- “Thinking of you. Hope you’ll show up in my dreams tonight ?.”
- “Hope you sleep well. I love that you’re my last thought every night.”
- “G’nite. I know my dreams are gonna be great, but they can’t compare to you.”
- How to Toast a Girl and Make Her Fall in Love With You
- Signs He Will Never Marry You
- 10 Signs Your Husband is a Womanizer
Make a list of why you think she’s amazing
Another example of love messages to make her smile is you just describing a number of things that you just love about her. Talk about moments that you have both shared together, and hilarious or maybe embarrassing things that she has done, which are funny in retrospect.
You can also mention things that she has taught you, and why you admire her and her accomplishments.
Check out the examples below:
- You make the best cereal ever.
- You’ve helped me develop an actual sense of style.
- You have amazing hair.
- You have the kindest heart of anyone I know.
- You’re talented. (#1 stylist in the state?!? Go you!)
Tell her you cannot stop thinking about her
This is where you burst out all the Casanova tricks. Women love sweet words, and sending her a cute reminder that she’s always on your mind is one of the best love messages to make her smile. She’ll feel special when she knows that you care about her enough to think about her randomly throughout the day.
However, this technique’s probably best for a girl you’re dating or know really well, so it doesn’t come off as over-the-top. You can try the following:
- “You showed up in my dream last night.”
- “I’m trying to focus, but I can’t stop thinking about you.”
- “I just keep thinking about kissing you again.”
- “People started giving me weird looks at the library. I realized I had a huge smile on my face because I was thinking about you again.”
Bring up one of her favourite topics
One surefire way to get someone attracted to you is to show that you care about what they like. Everyone wants someone who shows an interest in their hobbies, and with whom they can share intellectual conversations.
So, watch her favourite movie, listen to her favourite album, or try out that cool cafe she mentioned. Then text her what you thought about it. This is a great way to make her feel special and also start a great conversation.
If you’re unsure what she likes, browse through her social media feed for inspiration or ask her for book, movie, or song recommendations.
- Check out something she recommended, and tell her by texting, “So I picked up that book you were talking about. I need to go buy the sequel now.”
- If she’s really into a sport, read up on her favourite players or athletes to say something like, “Tobin Amusan has a new #1 fan today. Guess who it is?”
- Give one of her hobbies or favourite pastimes a shot, and tell her how it went. Something like, “I have a confession to make. I tried knitting since I know you’re a pro… It didn’t end well.” You can also show her the result, which will result in a great laugh and show her you’re not afraid of being seen as insecure.
Bring up your favourite memory of her
Think about something you two did together or even a moment where she did something cute. Bring up where you were, what you two were doing, and most importantly, how it made you feel! Ask if she remembers the occasion, too.
This lets her know that the time you spend with her is worth remembering.
- Mention your first impression of her. For instance, “The first time I saw you, I thought, ‘An angel is missing from heaven’.” Sure, it sounds like a cliche line, but if delivered right, it is one of the best love messages to make her smile.
- You can also try getting really nostalgic and specific, especially if you’ve been together for a while. Try something like, “Do you ever think about when we went for a walk on the beach? I wish someone would write a song about that.”
Send her a supportive message
Is she going through some tough times? Let her know you’ve got her back. This is another example of love messages to make her smile, as your extra boost might just be what she needs to get through the day.
- Remind her of a time when she was super successful, “You did so well on the last presentation. You’re going to crush this one!”
- Cheer her up and remind her she’s incredible through a simple text like, “You’ve got this!”
- Tell her what she can look forward to once the tough situation’s over, “After your test tomorrow, wanna get ice cream to celebrate?”
- Shoot her a simple message to say you’re there for her, “Let me know if you need any help. I believe in you!”
SEE ALSO: How to Add Money to Cash app
Ask her genuine questions
These types of questions show her you value her thoughts and opinions. If you’re in a relationship, she’ll feel heard and special when you ask about her life, dreams, and goals. If you don’t know her as well, you can ask questions about her hobbies, events she’s mentioned, and her favourite things.
Initiating a thoughtful conversation is a great way to open the door to more intimacy, or if you’re already in a relationship, an example of love messages to make her smile.
- For an everyday conversation, ask a specific question like “How’d your presentation go?” instead of asking a more general question like “How was your day?”
- For a crush you don’t know well, ask something like, “What are your top 3 favourite things in life?”
- For a deeper conversation, ask, “Hey, what’s something you’ve always dreamed about doing? Why haven’t you gotten to do it yet?”
Send her digital gifts
This cute gesture might sound childish or silly, but in reality, it is an easy way to make her smile. Send her a few emojis of classic romantic gifts like flowers or chocolate.
Even though it’s not a physical gift, it’s a nice way to show her you care. You can even say something like, “This is a placeholder until I can bring you the real thing.”
- Send her a text that says, “Knock knock.” When she says, “Who’s there?”, send back “Flower delivery for you ???.”
- If you’re in a long-distance relationship or don’t live super close, say something like, “If I were there, I’d bring you a box of ?.”
Okay, I think that’s about it. These are some of the best love messages to make her smile, tested and trusted. If it doesn’t work on her, then it probably means she is not the one for you.