Nollywood actress, Ronke Oshodi Oke has narrated that she received a call from her daughter’s school in the middle of the night because her daughter drank hypo
The actress revealed on her Instagram page that her daughter was rushed to the hospital after drinking a poisonous substance at school.
READ ALSO: I work hard, I deserve it – Davido spoils himself with Patek Phillipe wrist-watch and 2023 Maybach Virgil Abloh
According to the actress, her daughter’s roommate or friends may have deliberately put the poison in her drink.
The distraught mother warned parents to be vigilant and the school to take responsibility for the safety of their students.
She also vowed to take legal action if such an incident happens again.
READ ALSO: Abeg get out from here: Actress Uche Ogbodo blasts netizen who told her to stop supporting husband snatchers