- A short video featuring women holding candles and placards in honor of the late Nigerian singer, Mohbad has attracted the attention of many.
- The video shows individuals believed to be Ghana market women and a few men in their midst, holding candles and placards.
Some of the women carried placards containing lyrics from the late Nigerian singer’s songs, showcasing it in solidarity to getting justice for Imole.
See some reactions from some aggrieved fans below:
- Young girl impresses with amazing leg dancing, captivates in viral video
- Love gone terribly sour!!! – Venita cries after romantic dinner with Adekunle went sour
- Pastor arrested for killing a young girl after defending yahoo boy
BIG BABY: “This send some damn goosebumps down my spine. Justice for Mohbad.”
Rita F N Dibia-Chiej: “Thank you real mamas of Africa! May we never loose our child! Mohbad RIP!”
Adenike Adelakun345: “An artist that was betrayed by his Mum ,dad,step mum ,wife , friends, boss.but love by God and every living things in the world GENERAL MOBHAD RIP.”
joyceeleojo: “Tears grips my eyes everyday Ahh your spirit strong. DONT REST UNTIL YOU TAKE THOSE WHO KILLED YOU ALONG.”
Gamelie: “You don’t have to hurt me before you win. You don’t have kill somebody before you sin. Mohbad we are truly sorry.”
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW: