Packing is a hectic activity and even more hectic for women. However, we’ve brought to you the best travel backpack for women, and we hope this helps ease your dress.
Women never seem to get all they want for a journey inside one bag, so they are always with multiple backpacks, one for makeup, one for ladies’ undies, one for snacks, and a bigger one for clothes.
However, this is not the way it is supposed to be. There’s a right backpack for ladies, with various compartments of the bag so you can easily get what you want without flinging your bra on the face of another passenger.
These backpacks are also fashionable, easy to carry, and can contain all the woes of a woman. So let’s dive right into the best travel backpacks for women.
10 Best Travel Backpack For Women
A good trip begins with a well-packed bag. Little wonder why having the best type of backpack is a must for women. Check out our list of backpacks and choose the one that suits you best.
Mardingtop 50L/60L Backpacks
This is for the heavy-weight packers. It is large and has a round zip feature, meaning you can open it all the way around. This bag can contain all you want to carry. Its various compartments make it perfect for long travels.
- It opens all the way around.
- It is made from plastic, so you can stop worrying about your luggage if you’re in the rain.
- Not minding the size, it’s easy to carry
- Maybe too large, but it has compression straps if you want to reduce the size
Osprey Fairview Travel Bag Pack
This is a big size Osprey bag with beautiful features such as a hip belt and many pockets for your luggage. It also comes in beautiful ladies’ colours you can choose from
- It has a detached daypack bag inside
- It is can contain a good amount of load
- It is big, carrying it for long hours may be a problem
Troubadour Ki Backpack 10L
This is the right travel backpack for those who love the small and stylish. It is suitable, stylish, and has enough convenience to take your laptop and some luggage.
If you’re not travelling you may want to use it for an evening activity or as a purse.
- Can also serve as an everyday bag
- Made from durable material so that it can last longer for you
- It is small. It won’t carry much
Berghaus Motive 60 L+ 20L
Here are other women’s travel backpacks if you want to travel heavily. This bag has a large design and the capacity to carry you for long travels.
It has comfortable and detachable pads with adjustable straps so you can easily carry it for long periods. It also has a detachable 20L bag in case you need to separate luggage like the wet ones.
- It is big and contains lots of space for luggage
- It can be easily carried
- The detached backpack makes packing easier
- May be too big for some travel situations
Osprey Ariel AG 65 Women’s Backpacking Pack
This is a travel backpack made specifically for women. It has comfortable bag pads so you can carry it easier for longer. It is big with many pockets to help in your packing.
- Very comfortable for carrying over long distances
- Can contain a large quantity of luggage
- May gather stains due to its colour
Tortuga Travel Backpack 40L
This is a mid-size travel backpack. It is made from durable material with waterproof lining on the inside. It is lightweight and comfortable for hiking.
- It has lockable zips
- It is medium-sized and easy to carry
- It is expensive
- Huge luggage can make it heavy and uncomfortable to carry
SEE: 3 Point Slinger for Camera
Tortuga Outbreaker Backpack 35L
This is a carry-on size travel backpack that can serve anyone, even women. It is a combination of simple, lightweight, and organised for all your trips.
- It can also serve as a hiking bag
- It can take luggage for up to 7 days
- Because of its adjustable straps, it is comfortable to carry
- It may be small for trips longer than 7 days
READ ALSO: Wardrobe Must-Haves for a Corporate Baddie
Amazon Basics Carry-On Travel Backpack 35L
Here is a great carry-on backpack stain-free colours and durable material. It also has waterproof on the inside. It has well-placed compartments to help organize your luggage.
- Lightweight and easy to carry straps.
- Expandable compartment
- Different compartments to ease organization
- Cannot carry much luggage
Kelty Unisex’s Redwing 40w Backpack
This is a beautiful unisex hiking or travelling backpack, depending on what you want it for. It has comfortable pads and straps, and that’s a plus for women. It has many compartments, so don’t be scared to pack all you need
- It is comfortable for packing even rigid loads like your golf stick.
- Because of its comfortable pads, you can carry it for longer
- Evenly distributed weight because of its hip belt
- May not fit a carry-on bag
Pacsafe Venturesafe EXP Anti-Theft Backpack
This safety travel backpack is a great choice for women because it is made in such a way that the zippers are locked together. It can’t be zipped open unknowingly.
- Made with durable material
- Anti-theft feature
- Small-sized and may not be able to go on a trip for more than 7 days.
Consider these 5 Things When You Want to Purchase a Travel Backpack for Women
Before you purchase a travel backpack, you need to keep these 5 things in mind so that you can make an excellent choice.
Weight of Backpack
As a woman, you’ll need something lightweight. Remember you’ll have to carry it sometimes because there are no rollers. So if you buy a backpack with a lot of weighty metals, when you add your luggage, you may just cry.
Colour and Easy-to-Clean Material of Backpack
As much as you love something shiny and eye catchy, I recommend darker colors and when lighter colours are picked, make sure the materials are easy to clean.
Size can work both ways. A bigger size will contain all your property but may not fit into the cabin. A smaller size will give you packing issues. The best pick is an adjustable backpack.
Consider durability as something very important. If you get something squish-swoosh, you may likely come with your luggage in a trash bag. You don’t want that!
Consider other features like fitting, hip belt, anti-theft, and others you can remember. You may also have other personal features you look out for in backpacks, let’s know them, and write them in the comment session below.
FAQs for best travel backpack for women
What type of backpack is best for travelling?
When travelling you should get a durable, comfortable backpack with great space for organization. Consider the Tortuga Outbreaker Backpack
What size backpack for travelling women?
Very voluminous backpacks are not prescribed for women. Women’s travel backpacks should be between 60L to 35L
Can I bring a backpack instead of a suitcase on a plane?
If you want, you can use a backpack instead of a suitcase. All of them are termed as personal items, and they should be small enough to fit under the seat of a plane
Why a backpack instead of a suitcase?
A backpack helps for easy mobility. It is larger and even easier to carry than a suitcase.
What to look for when buying a backpack?
When you want to purchase a backpack, look out for
Backpacks are the best travel options for women. They’re easy to use whether you are going on a hike or on a plane. We’ve given you the best travel bags for you and some tips to get an excellent one. Don’t let having the wrong backpack spoil your travelling fun. Always purchase the best types.